Sunday 7 June 2015

O My Servants! (Part 1)





Allah the Glorified said: 

O My Servants, I have forbidden oppression to Myself, and I have made it unlawful among you, so do not wrong one another.

O My Servants, all of you are astray except those whom I guide so ask Me for guidance, and I will guide you.

O My Servants, all of you are hungry except those whom I feed, so ask Me for food and I will feed you.

O My Servants, all of you are naked except those whom I clothe, so ask Me for clothing and I will clothe you.

O My Servants, you commit sin night and day, but I forgive all sins, so ask Me for forgiveness and I will forgive you.

O My Servants, you can never do Me any harm or bring Me any benefit.

O My Servants, if the first of you and the last of you, your humans and your jinn, were equal in piety like the heart of the most pious man among you, that would not add anything to My Dominion.

O My Servants, if the first of you and the last of you, your humans and your jinn, were equal in evil like the heart of the most evil man among you, that would not detract anything from My Dominion.

O My Servants, if the first of you and the last of you, your humans and your jinn, were to stand on a single plain and ask of Me and I were to give each one what he asked for, that would not cause any loss to Me greater than what is lost when a needle is dipped into the sea.

O My Servants, it is only your actions that I am recording for you, then I will requite you for them. Whoever finds it to be good, let him praise Allah, and whoever finds it to be otherwise, let him blame no one but himself.
(Sahih Muslim, Hadith: 6572)



No comments:

Post a Comment